Is INetSCADA for You?
- If You are responsible in Asset Management, Operation and/or Maintenance of Geographically-Distributed Industrial Equipments, then INetSCADA is for you.
- We currently have ready-to use solution for Oil Field, Power Management, and Vessel Monitoring Please take your time to learn more about our SOLUTIONS.
- If you have different applications or requirements, please CONTACT US, we can work with custom solution. We also working on other solution for Water/Wastewater Industry and Gas Distribution.
Why Choosing INetSCADA
Secure, Reliable, 2-Way Communication via Public Internet
Solving the “Cellular-Based SCADA” Challenge
- Cellular-based data acquisition and control for geographically-distributed industrial equipment has many advantages compared to private wireless/radio network, especially in terms of COST & SIMPLICITY.
- Ordinary commercial 3G/Cellular data service (especially in Indonesia) has many limitations to be used for SCADA application : Private and Dynamic IP Address, Blocked Ports, Limited Upload Bandwidth, Bandwidth Overload at “Prime Time”, and Frequent Connection Termination. Conventional SCADA system that uses Polling Method will have difficulties operating in this connection.
- Corporate service is available at much higher cost and with minimum number of SIM subscription. Corporate subscriber get Private APN, Public & Static IP Address, VPN, and Leased Line to Corporate Data Center. In many cases of small to medium scale SCADA system, corporate subscription is too costly or too complicated.
- INetSCADA offers a Reliable, Secure, 2-Way Connection over Ordinary commercial 3G/Cellular data service. Thanks to our proprietary communication driver software, secured with SSL encryption.
Choices when Cellular Data Service is Not Available
- When cellular data service is not available, we have Satellite Communication Solution. Depending on the application, we can use Isat Data Pro (Inmarsat), BGAN, BGAN M2M (Inmarsat), Iridium, Orbcomm, or VSAT.
- In some application, SMS can also be used for data collection.
Ready-to-Use Solution, Online in Days
Ready-to-Use Solution Built based on Years of Industry Experience and Tons of Customer Use Cases
- Pre-defined features, data structure, user interface, an reporting templates for each equipment/unit in the solution. Simple equipment/unit configuration, no programming.
- Each solution is built based on our years of experience in Instrumentation & Control System Integration Projects and Various Customer Use Cases. Our solutions should cover most of your needs whether you’re in Asset Management, Operation, or Maintenance.
- We also provide services to build custom solution.
Reliable Hardware, Tested in Demanding Environment
- Our RTU/Field Gateway Hardware has been tested in demanding environment in Oil & Gas Industries, installed outdoor withstanding hot and rainy days. Hazardous Area & Marine Enclosures are available as options.
- Tested with frequent power supply interruption and unstable 3G/cellular signal.
Up and Running within Days, or even Hours
- Simple equipment/unit configuration, no programming.
- If you choose cloud deployment, then SCADA Server, Historical Database, and User Interface software are already installed & running. We need to register & configure your account, RTU, and unit/equipment in the server, then we need to install RTU/Field Gateway on the field.
- We can configure the server in 1-2 hours. RTU Installation in the field will take some time since we need to actually go to your site and ship the hardware. Apart from transportation / mobilization, RTU installation should take only 2-3 hours.
Very Low Initial Investment & Operating Cost
Initial Investment Cost
- Initial investment is necessary for RTU Hardware Procurement, Installation Cost, and Transportation Cost.
- RTU Hardware cost range is US$ 1,200 to US$ 3,000 depending on system configuration, specification, and hardwired I/O count. Add US$ 1,200 to US$1,800 If you need Satellite Modem.
- We can also supply Field Transmitters/Switches (Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Level, etc.), PLC, Power Meter, Genset Controllers, and other Instrumentation/Automation Equipment as one complete package.
- 1 (One) RTU can monitor & control up to 12 (Twelve) PLC or IED such as Power Meter, VSD, Genset Controller, Protection Relay, Rod Pump Controller, etc. The RTU also have 2 Ethernet Ports. You can monitor several equipment with 1 RTU.
- Installation cost is based on manday rate (US$ 250). We always keep installation cost as small as possible. One RTU should take only 2-3 hours to install. After RTUs are properly installed, any other configuration, testing, and commissioning activities can be done remotely from our office.
- Please CONTACT US to get formal quote.
- Subsription cost range for Internet SCADA Solution is US$ 50 to US$ 250 per month per equipment, depending on type of equipment & data volume.
- Subscription cost includes 3G/Cellular Data Plan. Different cost will apply for Satellite Data Plan.
- Subscription cost includes Software Update (we continously update our software), 24/7 Remote Support, Historical Data Storage, and SMS Notification.
- With subscription, you don’t need to invest in server hardware, software, and infrastructure. You don’t need software development or system integration project that costs a lot of time and money. You also don’t need to maintain the system.
- Please CONTACT US to get formal quote.
Easy Integration & Migration, No Vendor Lock-In
Easy Integration with Other System
- Acquire data from any Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Intelligent Electronic Devices (IED), and OPC Servers through RS-232/485 and Ethernet Port
- Acquire data from Marine Navigation & Monitoring Equipment with NMEA-2000 or NMEA-0183
- Integrate with Existing SCADA System with Modbus or OPC
- Integrate with IT/Business System with our open RESTful Web API
- Integrate with existing Oracle or SQL Databases
- Maximize the use of your existing system or equipment
Backup Your Data, Move On-Premise, No Vendor Lock-In
- Cancel Subscription Anytime, Backup All Your Data in the Cloud to Local SQL Database
- Easily Move from Cloud to On-Premise Servers
- No RTU / Field Gateway Hardware Lock-In, use your own hardware and spare parts if you want
- We provide migration service at a reasonable cost if you decide to use other system